What is media

 Wednesday 15th september 2021

LO: To discuss what media is and how it impacts our lives.

Different types of media :

. Film 

.newspapers 

.Tv shows 

.Games 

.streaming sites 

.chat rooms 

.radio

.magisines 

.websites

.messaging

.e-books 

.social media 

.advertising

. apps 

.podcast

What is the purpose of media :

. to provide information

. communication

entertainment

. social interaction

. political

. money

Media and me :

My favourite film is Shang chia and the legendI of the 10 rings.



I don't like Tv shows.

I dont lisen to music.

My favourite games are skate 3,descenders and sea of thieves 

 


                                         


for social media i like youtube and twitch.







I chose media study's because it will help with my other subjects.

i didn't really know what i thought media stud'y was going to be like but i was told it would help with my other subjects so i thought i would pick it. 

Media influence

The media influences me by suggesting new things that i might like.

Is it powerful ?

i think the media is powerful

Why is it powerful ?









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trailers and Genre

SFX

What is news?